Responsible for the day to day operation and compliance of the branch, sales and referrals of deposit and loan products for new and existing customers, developing and motivating staff, superior customer service, and assuming complete responsibility for overall management of branch.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Oversees the completion and accuracy of various operational reports in a timely manner.
- Ensures and is held accountable for the audit integrity, risk management, and security of the branch.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Other duties as may be assigned.
The statements contained in this job description describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person accepting this role. “Secondary Duties and Responsibilities” are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of the job. This job description does not state or imply the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this job. Employees holding this job will be required to perform any other job-related duties requested by management. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
Proven branch management experience, as a bank manager or similar role
Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
Excellent organizational skills
Results driven and customer focused
Leadership and staff management skills
Ability to deal with customers and staff under circumstances requiring tact diplomacy and confidentiality
Ability to work evenings and some weekends
Job Type: Full-time
To support the Lending Department by preparing loan documents for all lending lines of business in accordance with the bank’s loan policies. The incumbent’s primary responsibility is to provide a Lender with support for all types of closings from application through funding. This position serves as a liaison between Lenders, Customers, Attorneys and various Bank Departments.
- Prepares commitment letters in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined in the Loan Approval Memo.
- Prepares all pre-closing and final loan documentation for in-house closings using LaserPro.
- Responsible for performing pre-closing due diligence to minimize bank risk by ordering various reports in accordance with loan polices and guidelines.
- Coordinates loan closings between Lenders, Attorneys and Borrowers.
- Reviews loan documentation, settlement sheets, third-party reports and other required documents provided by the Attorneys prior to closings; provide necessary feedback.
- Attend loan closings.
- Process Construction Draws/Advances according to the corresponding budget.
- Prepare Letters of Credit according with loan policy.
- Updates Commercial Loan Pipeline on a weekly basis.
- Back-up in the monthly reconciliation of assigned General Ledger account(s).
- Reviews and signs off on various pre-boarding required loan checklists and forms.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties as may be assigned.
The statements contained in this job description describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person accepting this role. “Secondary Duties and Responsibilities” are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of the job. This job description does not state or imply the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this job. Employees holding this job will be required to perform any other job-related duties requested by managements. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
- Associate’s Degree or education (or a combination or education and experience) equivalent to 2 years. Paralegal Certificate recommended.
- A minimum of 3 years of lending administration banking experience.
- Knowledge of commercial and consumer loan documentation requirements, business practices and product information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal/verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a detail oriented environment is key.
- Knowledge of applicable banking compliance regulations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of LaserPro recommended.
Job Type: Full-time
If interested in joining our team, please forward your resume to email@example.com
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Mariner’s Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.