JOIN THE MARINER’S TEAM
To support the Lending Department by preparing loan documents for all lending lines of business in accordance with the bank’s loan policies. The incumbent’s primary responsibility is to provide support for all types of closings from application through funding. This position serves as a liaison between Lenders, Customers, Attorneys and various Bank Departments.
- Prepares commitment letters
- Prepares all pre-closing and final loan documentation for in-house closings
- Responsible for performing pre-closing due diligence
- Coordinates loan closings between Lenders, Attorneys, and Borrowers.
- Reviews loan documentation, settlement sheets, third-party reports and other required documents provided by the Attorneys prior to closings; provide necessary feedback.
- Attends loan closings.
- Processes Construction Draws/Advances according to the corresponding budget.
- Prepares Letters of Credit according with loan policy.
- Updates Commercial Loan Pipeline on a weekly basis.
- Back-up in the monthly reconciliation of assigned General Ledger account(s).
- Reviews and signs off on various pre-boarding required loan checklists and forms.
- Associate’s Degree or education (or a combination of education and experience) equivalent to 2 years of lending administration banking experience
- Knowledge of commercial and consumer loan documentation requirements, business practices and product information.
- Knowledge of applicable banking compliance regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal/verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a detail-oriented environment is key.
- Ability to work independently.
- Paralegal Certificate
- Knowledge of LaserPro
Retail Branch Associate
Mariner’s Bank is looking for experienced banking professionals who want to grow their banking career.
The Retail Banking Associate will generate leads, build new and maintain existing customer relationships, resulting in outcomes that define great customer experience. This position will require a thorough understanding of the customer’s transaction requirements and should have experience and training in identifying cross-sell opportunities.
This role will support the Branch Supervisor in attaining branch goals and maintaining a customer-driven sales and service environment.
- In the absence of the Branch Supervisor, assist with the supervision of daily operations.
- Manages functions related to branch operations and teller functions. Keeps Branch Manager informed of key issues or problems at all times.
- Ensures branch staff provides prompt, efficient and friendly service to customers ensuring that customer transactions are handled timely and accurately according to guidelines and operating compliance.
- Performs sales and customer service duties when necessary to ensure prompt, efficient service to customers.
- Maintains a current understanding of stated procedures and policies, including regulatory compliance issues.
- 3+ years experience in retail banking as either a Head Teller, Customer Service Representative or Relationship Banker
- Strong knowledge of daily branch operations and banking practices
- Experience with opening new accounts and ability to demonstrate cross-sell capabilities
- Understanding of personal loans, small business loans, residential lending products and time deposits
Job Type: Full-time
If interested in joining our team, please forward your resume to email@example.com
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Mariner’s Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.