Retail Branch Associate
Mariner’s Bank is looking for experienced banking professionals who want to grow their banking career.
The Retail Banking Associate will generate leads, build new and maintain existing customer relationships, resulting in outcomes that define great customer experience. This position will require a thorough understanding of the customer’s transaction requirements and should have experience and training in identifying cross sell opportunities.
This role will support the Branch Supervisor in attaining branch goals and maintaining a customer-driven sales and service environment.
- In the absence of the Branch Supervisor, assist with the supervision of daily operations.
- Manages functions related to branch operations and teller functions. Keeps Branch Manager informed of key issues or problems at all times.
- Ensures branch staff provides prompt, efficient and friendly service to customers ensuring that customer transactions are handled timely and accurately according to guidelines and operating compliance.
- Performs sales and customer service duties when necessary to ensure prompt, efficient service to customers.
- Maintains a current understanding of stated procedures and policies, including regulatory compliance issues.
- 3+ years experience in retail banking as either a Head Teller, Customer Service Representative or Relationship Banker
- Strong knowledge of daily branch operations and banking practices
- Experience with opening new accounts and ability to demonstrate cross-sell capabilities
- Understanding of personal loans, small business loans, residential lending products and time deposits
Job Type: Full-time
If interested in joining our team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Mariner’s Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.